Design a site like this with
Get started

Permanent Stay Permit (K/ITAP)

ITAP = Izin Tinggal Tetap (Permanent Stay Permit), that is stamped into your passport

KITAP = Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas (Permanent Stay Permit Card). The card that immigration will provide after the ITAP has been granted

ITAP can be issued for one of these following criteria:

  • Expatriate spouses of Indonesian citizens
  • Foreign investors or primary shareholder
  • High ranking employees of Indonesian companies
  • Retirees (age 55 or older)
  • Former Indonesian citizens who want to reclaim their Indonesian nationality

See other services:

%d bloggers like this: